The application procedure in 5 steps
First you need to create a WE-TEAM account. Next you enter all required data in the Application Form. The steps and links are described below:
- Determine whether you are eligible for the WE-TEAM programme by checking carefully the Admission requirements page.
- Before you begin make sure you have the following information ready:
i) For non-EU students:
– the e-mail address of the embassy where you will apply for your visa. You will have to fill this out in the form
ii) For all students:
– Bachelor diploma (or Certificate of Enrolment if you are still in your last year)
– Transcript of Records
– Pdf of your passport
– Your picture
– Short CV in Europass format
– Proof of place of residence
– English Language Certificate
- When applications are open, create an UGent OASIS account by clicking the “Click for account setup” button. After registration you can fill out the enrolment application form (General Information – Enrolment – Apply as a degree student).
Note: there is one single Application Form for both admission to the programme and the scholarship application.
- Fill in the online Application Form and submit it prior to the set deadlines.
- In case your file has been evaluated as positive by the Selection Committee, you will be invited for an on-line interview, which is the last phase in the Application Procedure.
* There is one single Application Form for both admission to the programme and a scholarship, via the OASIS online platform.
Counting down for the application closing